Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Welcome!

A firm believer in the power of kittens. My name is Nastaran AlQaddoumi, a Senior in The American School of Kuwait. I'm half Persian and half Palestinian. I like history and I hate math, ALOT. I love London! During the summer I went there twice. I love the city life and the shopping.

I'm taking this class and Graphic Design because I need technology credits. I've never really liked computers but I've never really tried something to determine whether I dislike them or maybe because I've never worked with them before. 

I really want to learn about successful blogging because I hope to open a blog of my own in the future. 

My digital footprint was 13. I realized a lot of the things I do like use my phone and email could potentially be dangerous to me if some cyber stalker decided to pick me to be his/her next victim. I should try to communicate with people physically more than relying on my email and my phone and that way I'll be able to protect myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment